The CS1x Control Synthesizer is specially designed with an intuitive, interactive user interface through lots of dedicated panel controls and sound editing features which
can easily be manipulated in realtime during performance.
Main features include:
• 6 Sound Control Knobs for direct access to key parameters of the currently
selected voice as you play, and 2 Scene memories for instant recall of
specified Sound Control Knob positions. You can use the Modulation
Wheel or a connected Foot Controller for continuous changes between
Scene 1 and Scene 2 parameter values.
• 480 GM- and XG-compatible AWM2 instrument voices and 11 drum
voices, or kits, in Multi Play mode. Additional voices are available in
Performance mode which can be assigned to the Performances.
• Performance mode with complete configurations of Layers (4 voices either
stacked or in sophisticated keyboard and velocity splits), digital effects
and other parameters. There are a total of 128 Preset Performances and
128 User Performances.
• Multi Play mode for multitimbral play of up to 16 different Parts (across
16 MIDI channels; when using an external sequencer), with 32-note
polyphony. TO HOST terminal and HOST SELECT switch allow direct
interface with IBM PC/AT or Apple Macintosh computers.
• 3 independent DSP digital effect units which can be used simultaneously—
Reverb (11 types), Chorus (11 types) and Variation (43 types).
• Arpeggiator with 30 types of arpeggiated chords and 10 timing subdivisions.
The Arpeggiator’s tempo can also be controlled by an external MIDI
This Yamaha CS1X is in Good Condition and is Fully Working. It comes with it’s Power Supply.