Warm Audio WA12 MKII Discrete Microphone Preamp
The Warm Audio WA12 MK II Discrete Microphone Preamp is a fully discrete compact Microphone Preamp featuring CineMag USA Transformers that deliver exceptional audio quality with natural, warm tones. This standalone microphone preamp features 48V Phantom Power as well as Hi-Z Instrument input for capturing studio-grade recordings. The fully discrete signal path and premium grade CineMag USA Transformers result in optimal audio quality, bringing out the best in your vocal and instrument performances. The WA12 MK II Preamp features balanced outputs for both XLR and 1/4 connections as well as a rear panel XLR microphone input. With its premium quality components and warm, rich tones, the WA12 MK II is ideal for any studio setup.
- Premium grade input and output USA CineMag transformers
- 71db of Gain, fully discrete signal path
- Utilises a discrete 6-pin socketed 1731 style opamp. Can be replaced with other 6-pin “2520 foot-print” opamps for varying tone/flavour
- TONE button – Switches the input impedance from 600 ohms to 150 ohms. Changes the tone of both the mic and HI-Z inputs
- 2 Meg Ohm True HI-Z input on front panel. Sends instrument signal through entire circuit including both CineMag Transformers and the discrete opamp. Great for guitars, bass, keyboards and other instruments that have a 1/4″ output jack
- 48 Volt Phantom Power
- Output attenuation control (after the CineMag output transformer) allows for driving the preamp and transformers into saturation
- Balanced outputs XLR and 1/4 – TRS
- Switchable 115/230 VOLT IEC Power Inlet
- Mic level balanced XLR input
- LED Meter gain indication
- 20dB pad
This Warm Audio WA12 MKII is in Fantastic Condition and had Home Use Only. It comes with it’s Original Box, Manual and Power Cable.