Universal Audio UAD-2 Duo Core PCIe DSP Accelerator Card
UAD-2 Cards use state of the art technology to give your computers CPU a helping hand.
The SHARC chips use 32 bit floating point architecture, to give you the finest and most precise performance you can get.
Available with either DUO Core or QUAD Core processing onboard, Apollo’s onboard DSP Acceleration allows for recording through UAD Powered Plug-Ins – with as low as sub-2ms latency – so that producers can quickly monitor, audition, and “print” audio using classic analog emulations from Ampex, Lexicon, Manley, Neve, Roland, SSL, Studer, and more (sold separately). Better still, Apollo’s Realtime UAD Processing is also available during mixing and mastering, so that music producers can use UAD plug-ins (VST, RTAS, AU, AAX 64) throughout the creative process.
Stunning analog power for your Mac or PC tower.
Ready to super-charge your Mac or PC tower with world-class analog sound? UAD-2 DSP Accelerator cards provide full access to UAD Powered Plug-Ins, including exclusive plug-ins from Studer, Ampex, Lexicon, Neve, Manley, Roland, SSL and more.
The UAD-2 packages feature a user-installable PCIe-format processing card for your desktop tower or compatible expansion chassis, plus the “Analog Classics” plug-in bundle (VST/AU/RTAS), giving you vintage tone and character, right out of the box.
*Compatible with all Mac’s including new Mac Pro via Thunderbolt, Using LN55524 Sonnet Echo Express SE2 Enclosure*
UAD-2: The industry’s most respected collection of audio plug-ins.
From serious home recordists to multi-platinum mix engineers, UAD Powered Plug-Ins have been winning over audio professionals for more than 10 years.
The reason is simple.
No other plug-ins so faithfully capture the sound and behavior of classic analog equipment — from rare compressors and equalizers, to vintage reverb processors and tape machines.
The award-winning UAD library features over 90 plug-ins, co-developed with the biggest brands in audio.
These plug-ins can be purchased with UAD-2 hardware from retailers as part of bundled “Custom” and “Ultimate 2” packages, or you can buy UAD plug-ins à la carte from UA’s Online Store.
UAD plug-in craftsmanship: The science behind the scenes.
Most people don’t immediately think of audio software when they hear the word “craftsmanship.” But that’s what separates UAD plug-ins from the rest.
One of the most common responses we hear from UAD users is, “Wow, I didn’t know plug-ins could sound this good.”
That’s because in developing UAD plug-ins, UA’s engineering group undertakes a thorough physical modeling of classic audio hardware. This process means that we essentially “rebuild” vintage analog gear in the digital world, component by component.
It’s how UAD plug-ins replicate the exact, sometimes quirky, behavior of analog hardware — bringing its rich, three-dimensional sound and harmonics “in the box.”
• Run UAD Powered Plug-Ins on Mac and PC towers and PCIe expansion chassis
• Includes DSP Accelerator Card (PCIe format)
• 2 x Analog Devices SHARC 21469 floating-point coprocessors for DSP plug-in acceleration
• Access over 90 UAD plug-ins made in partnership with top gear makers including Manley, Empirical Labs, Neve, Roland, BOSS, EMT, Fairchild, Harrison, Helios, Little Labs, Pultec, SPL, Teletronix, and many others
• Additional UAD plug-ins available at the UAD online store
• Gives native systems a DSP boost for running larger mixes, with rich, sonically complex plug-ins without taxing your host computer’s CPU
• Includes “Analog Classics” bundle featuring Legacy editions of LA-2A Classic Audio Leveler, 1176LN / 1176SE Classic Limiting Amplifiers, Pultec EQP-1A and Realverb Pro plug-ins.
• Compatible with Pro Tools, Logic Pro, Cubase, Live, Digital Performer and more
• Combine with other UAD-2 devices, including UAD-2 PCIe card(s), and Apollo audio interface
• VST, AU, RTAS support; Mac OS X Lion/Mountain Lion and Windows 7 64-Bit Edition compatible
This Universal Audio UAD-2 Duo Core PCIe DSP Accelerator Card is in Excellent Condition and had Home Use Only. It comes with 10 Plug-in’s.
*You will have to register a UAD account for us to transfer the Hardware ownership and 10 Plug-in’s to you once purchased.