Roland MC-09 PhraseLab
Tabletop Synth/Audio Looper with Onboard Sequencing and Effects
The MC-09 PhraseLab is a creative tool for producing loops. Combining an analog modeling synth, step sequencer, four-part audio looper, and effects processor, this instrument helps musicians develop loops with multiple variations. The MC-09 is a must for musicians, DJs and synth enthusiasts who work with audio phrases and also want powerful analog-modeled synthesis.
Start by creating a synth or drum pattern using the step sequencer and record it as an audio loop. Repeat the process until you have drums, bass or any other sound recorded from the Line input. Then arrange up to four phrases with the sequencer and add effects. Once finished, you can save your work—including synth/effect patches, sequences and audio loops—using an optional SmartMedia card. Creating phrase-based music has never been this easy or fun.
- Tabletop synth/audio looper with onboard sequencing and effects
- Analog modeling monosynth creates realistic TB-303 -like basslines, synth-lines, and analog-type rhythm sounds
- 4-Track Audio looper with mixer to create loop variations
- Programmable step sequencer that emulates TB-303 sequencing (slides, accents, etc)
- Easy automatic looping using BPM and measures
- Loop Control function to get wild new phrases
- 4 built-in effects—Filter, Isolator, Phaser and Slicer—that can be manipulated with the Step Sequencer
- SmartMedia slot for pattern/audio storage
- Stereo Audio Input and Midi In and Out
This Roland MC-09 PhraseLab is in Excellent Condition and comes with it’s Original Manual, Loop Phrase Library CD and Power Supply. Also included is a 64MB SmartMedia Card.