Semi-Modular Analog Percussion Synthesizer
Powerful sound design capabilities, 100 percent analog. The Moog DFAM Semi-Modular Analog Percussion Synthesizer is a versatile and powerful interactive analog percussion machine, capable of producing dance-floor shaking bass, and thick punchy drum sounds.
The Moog DFAM (Drummer From Another Mother) offers 2 oscillators with selectable analog filters for dynamically shaping your sounds. No patching is required, and no experience is needed, making it ideal for both beginners and advanced synthesists. The DFAM features a patchbay, which allows you to experiment and unlock a new array of sounds and behaviours.
The Moog DFAM enables you to quickly and easily begin synthesizing new and unique rhythmic compositions. The DFAM features a range of parameters that offer hands-on control, making it ideal for live performance.
- Powerful analog percussion synthesizer and sequencer
- Capable of huge bass tones, leads, and raw FM percussion
- Ideal for live performance and studio
- Semi-modular (no patching is required)
- 24-point patchbay allows you to unlock new sounds and behaviours
- Supplied with patch cables
- Easy to use
- 100 percent analog
- 2 oscillators – ultra-wide sound generation
- Selectable analog Ladder filters (high/low-pass)
- 3 envelopes (interact dynamically with velocity providing a ‘human’ feel to your sound)
- 8-step analog sequencer with velocity (each step features velocity control)
- Sequencer tempo, run/stop, trigger, advance controls
- Link multiple units (rack up multiple DFAM and Mother-32 units)
- External audio input (process other sounds through DFAM’s analog circuitry)
- Eurorack compatible (can be removed easily from its case and mounted into a eurorack system – requires a 10 to 16 PIN eurorack cable)
This Moog DFAM is in Fantastic Condition and had Home Use Only. It comes with it’s Original Box, Manual, Overlays, 5 x Patch Cables and Power Supply. PLUS also included (but not fitted) are the Thonk Knobs upgrade.