Lexicon MX400 Dual Reverb Processor
Rich, luscious, and legendary. The Lexicon reverb is a sought-after sound all over the world. And with the Lexicon MX400, it’s right at your fingertips. Whether you’re on the stage, or in the studio, this flexible box of sophisticated atmosphere is the perfect way to make your sound stand out.
17 Lexicon reverbs, plus delays, modulation effects, and genuine dbx compression and de-essing. They all come together to provide you with an almost endless list of options for creating the perfect sound. They can all be accessed and adjusted with ease thanks to an intuitive front panel and a large LCD display.
But that’s not all. You can use the MX400 as a ‘hardware plug-in’ within your AU-compatible DAW. USB connectivity lets you get that legendary Lexicon sound, all without putting extra strain on your CPU.
- 17 legendary Lexicon reverbs
- Lexicon delays and modulation effects
- dbx® compression and de-essing
- Quad-processor design
- 7 effect routing options
- 99 factory and 99 user programs for stereo mode
- 99 factory and 99 user programs for dual-stereo mode
- 25 factory and 25 user surround programs
- USB ‘Hardware Plug-In’ feature with VST® and AU plug-in software
- Dual S/PDIF digital input and output
- 24-bit, 48kHz/44.1kHz sample rates
- Large front panel LCD display
- MINI IN and THRU connectors
- 1/4” balanced/unbalanced TRS inputs and outputs
This Lexicon MX400 is in Fantastic Condition and is Practically Unused! It comes with it’s Original Box, Manual and Power Cable.