Behringer X-Touch Universal Control Surface
The Behringer X-Touch Control Surface is designed to seamlessly integrate with your existing equipment and allows you to expand your setup in both live performance and studio environments. Featuring 9 touch-sensitive motorised faders, 8 dynamic LCD scribble strips, 92 illuminated buttons and 8-segment LED meters per channel, the Behringer X-Touch provides precision control and an intuitive view of critical mix parameters. Complete with a built-in 2×2 USB MIDI interface, the X-Touch Control Surface can be used with Mac or PC computers and one external MIDI device.
Extensive Universal Control
The X-Touch is equipped with a plethora of tools designed to bring the flexibility of your DAW right to your fingertips. With 9 touch-sensitive motorized faders, 8 dynamic LCD scribble strips, 8 rotary encoders, 92 illuminated buttons, 8-segment LED meters on each channel, and dedicated transport controls, the X-Touch allows you to achieve incredible in-depth physical management over your projects. The X-Touch enables you to make precise adjustments of critical parameters whilst providing you with a clear and efficient workflow. This powerful and intuitive design supports HUI and Mackie Control protocols, allowing for seamless integration with all compatible music production software. The X-Touch is also equipped with a built-in 2×2 USB MIDI interface for connecting to your Mac or PC, as well as one external MIDI device.
- Universal DAW remote control for studio and live applications
- Supports HUI and Mackie Control protocols for seamless integration with every compatible music production software
- 9 fully automated and touch-sensitive 100 mm motorised faders
- 8 dynamic LCD Scribble Strips for instant overview of track names and parameters
- Ethernet interface for RTP (Real-Time Protocol) MIDI and Behringer X32 remote control
- 8 rotary controls with LED-collars for on-the-fly adjustments of your favorite parameters
- 92 dedicated illuminated buttons for direct access of key functions
- 8-segment LED meters per channel for precise level control
- Large jog/shuttle wheel and tape-style transport controls for intuitive operation
- Built-in 2×2 USB MIDI interface for direct connection to Mac or PC computers and one external MIDI device
- 2 dedicated footswitch connectors and one foot controller input for external remote control
- 2-port powered multi-TT USB hub for connecting additional controllers
- ”Planet Earth” switching power supply for maximum flexibility and low power consumption
- Designed and engineered in Germany
This Behringer X-Touch is in Fantastic Condition and had Home Use Only. It comes with it’s original Box, Quick Start Guide and Power Cable.