ART Pro MPA II Microphone Preamp
The ART Pro MPA II is a high performance, microphone preamp that can be configured for dual mono or stereo operation with selectable mid/side mic support, summing the adjacent channel, to decode left/right signals. Each mic input circuit, with selectable 48v phantom power, features variable input impedance which can drastically alter the performance of any quality dynamic or ribbon microphone.
The Pro MPA II is designed to deliver years of reliable performance in your studio, production space or on the road for live sound reinforcement. The unit is housed in a standard 2u space rack-mountable steel chassis with CNC routed black anodizes aluminium face panel.
- Variable Input Impedance For Flexible Microphone Voicing (150 Ohms To 2400 Ohms)
- Selectable Plate Voltage
- Large VU Meters
- Backlit Function Switches
- Discrete Class-A Input Microphone Preamplifier
- Low Noise at Lower Gain Settings
- Extremely Low Total Harmonic Distortion (THD)
- Wide Frequency Response
- Additional Front Mounted Instrument Input Jack
- Supports Mid/Side Miking Technique
- Operates at +4dbm/-10dbv Output
- Selectable Stereo/Dual Operation of Output Controls
- Automatic Instrument Input Selection
This Art Pro MPA II is in Excellent Condition and had Home Use Only. It comes with it’s Power Cable.