64-Voice Expandable Synthesizer Module
The XV-2020 64-Voice Expandable Synthesizer Module puts Roland’s flagship XV sounds in a convenient half-rack design complete with USB. Expandable via two SRX-Series Wave Expansion Boards, it’s like a powerful “plug-in” synth with up to 192MB of sounds and three independent effects processors.
A True XV-Series Synth
At the heart of this half-rack module is Roland’s most advanced synthesis engine ever—based on a powerful 4-Tone architecture with stereo waveforms per Tone and expressive Matrix Control. There are 1,083 high-quality waveforms in internal memory (equivalent to 64MB), giving the XV-2020 a broad range of sounds that are further enhanced via onboard reverb, chorus and a choice of 40 multi-effects. Edited sounds can be saved to User memory.
It’s hard to believe that a half-rack module can hold up to 192MB of waveforms, but that’s exactly what you get by adding two optional SRX-Series Wave Expansion Boards. These quality-intensive boards each contain 64MB of waveforms and hundreds of fresh, inspiring presets. So whether you want the absolute finest grand piano sounds or drums—or a killer collection of dance sounds—simply pop in any two of the nine SRX titles presently available.
- Half-rack synth module with 64MB of XV sounds and USB port
- 64-voice polyphony and 16-part multitimbral operation
- Presets include 768 Patches, 17 Rhythm Sets and 64 Performances
- Expandable via two SRX-Series Wave Expansion Boards
- USB port for easy MIDI connection and control via software
- 3 independent effects processors: reverb, chorus and 40 multi-effects
- Stereo 1/4” and RCA outputs
This Roland XV-2020 is in Used Condition with scratches and marks on it. It comes with it’s Power Supply and we’re including a Midi Cable as well!