Roland VP-9000 VariPhrase Processor
The VP-9000 VariPhrase Processor is a revolutionary audio processor capable of realtime manipulation of sampled phrases’ pitch, time, and formant via MIDI while maintaining superb sound quality. Use it to instantly match loops to the same key and tempo, add realistic harmonies to a solo vocal performance, bend notes in real time without changing the phrase length and much more.
- Revolutionary rackmount audio processor employing proprietary VariPhrase technology
- Elastic audio processing allows realtime sync of samples with different keys and tempo, while formant processing eliminates tedious multi-sampling
- Three knobs for realtime control over pitch, time, formant and groove
- Large icon-based graphic LCD for high-level wave editing and simplified operation
- 8MB standard memory (expandable to 136MB using optional SIMMs); internal resampling capability
- Compatible with VP-9000/Roland S-700/Akai S1000/AIFF/.WAV format files
- Independent studio-quality reverb, chorus, and multi-effects processor with 40 types
- Internal Zip250 drive for storing samples and transferring files to a Mac or PC
- Two SCSI ports for connecting hard drives, Zip drives, and CD-ROMs
- Six analog outputs plus digital I/O in coaxial and optical formats
This Roland VP-9000 is in Really Excellent Condition and had Home Use Only, It has the Full 136MB Expanded Memory and comes with it’s Original Manual, Power Cable and Demo Zip Disk. It also comes with a 100MB Zip Disk and 250MB Zip Disk.