Roland SPD-6 Percussion Pad
Musicians can easily add electronic percussion to live performances or program more natural-sounding rhythm tracks in the studio using the SPD-6 Percussion Pad. This compact and easy-to-use 6-pad controller features hand and drum stick compatibility, 113 onboard sounds, and MIDI output.
As Simple As It Gets…
Thanks to its incredibly simple user interface, the SPD-6 makes adding electronic percussion to your live performances easy! Just plug the unit into an amplifier or sound system, power it up using the optional AC adaptor or six AA batteries, and start playing up to 113 different drum and percussion sounds—4 simultaneously. You can even connect two optional footswitches to turn the SPD-6 into a compact electronic drum set.
Perfect for MIDI Musicians
The SPD-6 also serves as a super-affordable way to program MIDI rhythm tracks. Just send the MIDI Out to an external sequencer and start playing the SPD-6 by hand or using drum sticks; natural-sounding rhythm tracks have never been this easy! You can even connect the SPD-6 to an external MIDI module, such as a BOSS SP-Series sampler, for dynamic triggering of sounds and phrases.
- Compact, easy-to-use electronic percussion controller with 6 individual pads
- Playable by hand or drum sticks thanks to convenient toggle switch
- 113 onboard sounds„acoustic and electronic drums, hand percussion instruments, sound effects and more
- MIDI Out for triggering other sound sources or connecting to external sequencer
- Two footswitch inputs
- Battery powered or optional power supply.
This Roland SPD-6 is in Excellent Condition (although the plastic has yellowed due to sunlight which is common for these Percussion Pad’s) and had Very Little Studio Use Only! It comes with it’s Original Box and Manual. Also included is an Optional Power Supply.