Roland JP-8080 Analog Modeling Synthesizer Module
The Roland JP-8080 is a Classic Analog Modeling Synthesizer Module. It offers an advanced Analog Modeling sound engine with 10-note polyphony, powerful External Audio Synthesis, a unique built-in Voice Modulator and SmartMedia storage capability—all in a cool, retro-styled 6U rackmount module with tons of knobs and sliders for easy sound shaping.
- Powerful “Analog Modeling” synthesizer module with 40 knobs and sliders for intuitive sound creation and sonic manipulation
- Seven onboard waveforms: Super Saw, Triangle Modulation, Noise, Feedback Oscillator, Square (PWM), Sawtooth, Triangle
- 10-voice polyphony and Unison function for analog sounds reminiscent of the best classic synths
- External Audio Synthesis allows for processing external audio sources using synthesizer filter, amplifier and multi-effects
- Voice Modulator allows external Mic/Vocal/Instrument input to be processed in real time using one of three unique modes: Formant Filter, Filter Bank, and Vocal Morph Control
- Three independent onboard effects: Delay, Multi-FX including Chorus, Flanger and Distortion
- Onboard Motion Control records all slider and knob movements for “hands-free” playback
- Knob movements can be output via MIDI
- Onboard Arpeggiator and Realtime Phrase Sequencing (RPS) capability
- Bank and Number buttons, Preview functions, dedicated MIDI Remote Keyboard In, and SmartMedia storage
This Roland JP-8080 is in Fantastic Condition and had Home Use Only. It comes with it’s Power Cable and Rack Ears.