Versatile End-Address Condenser Microphone
- Heavy duty metal body
- Internal capsule shock mount
- High level of RF rejection
- On-mic selectable high pass filter @ 80Hz-12dB/Oct (-10 and -20dB PAD)
- Heat-treated high-strength mesh head
- Battery status indicator
- 9V Battery Power, 24 or 48V Phantom Power
- Includes wind shield, mic clip and Heavy Duty Plastic Carry Case
The RØDE M3 is a highly versatile end-address condenser microphone, designed to be completely at home in the studio, on stage or on location. It is equally suitable as an instrument microphone for guitars, drums and percussion or even vocals.
Featuring a heavy duty metal body and internally shock mounted 1/2″ condenser capsule mounted for end-address, the M3 can be powered either via P48 phantom power, or an internal 9V battery.
A -10dB and -20dB level attenuator (pad), selectable from inside the battery compartment, allows recording of loud sound sources, such as a guitar amplifier or snare drum. A high-pass filter selectable on the microphone power switch introduces a filter at 80Hz to reduce low frequency sounds and handling noise.
The RØDE M3 microphone is designed and made in Australia.
- Power: P48 (48V), P24 (24V) phantom supply or 9V battery
- Acoustic Principle: Pressure gradient
- Directional Pattern: Cardioid
- Frequency range: 40 Hz – 20 kHz
- Output impedance: 200Ω
- Signal noise ratio: 73 dB SPL (A – weighted per IEC651)
- Equivalent noise: 21 dB SPL (A – weighted per IEC651)
- Maximum SPL: 142dB SPL (@ 1kHz, 1 THD into 1KΩ load)
- Maximum output voltage: +9.22dBu (@ 1kHz, 1 THD into 1KΩ load)
- Sensitivity: -40 dB re 1 Volt/Pascal (10 mV @ 94 dB SPL) +/- 3 dB @ 1kHz
- Weight: 390gm
This Rode M3 Microphone is in Excellent Condition and comes with it’s Original Hard Plastic Carry Case, Wind Shield and Mic Clip.