Novation Impulse 25 USB Midi Controller Keyboard
The Impulse 25 is a premium-grade MIDI controller keyboard designed for use with digital audio workstations. The controller keyboard features a 25-note semi-weighted keybed with aftertouch. This high-quality keybed emulates the feel and touch of a traditional piano, providing added expression when playing. The ultra-responsive keyboard also boasts assignable controls for improved versatility. One of the most convenient features of the Impulse keyboard is its auto-mapping capabilities. The Automap software for the Impulse range is designed to make it easier than ever to assign your controls, providing a more streamlined workflow.
Drum Pads, Encoders & Fader
As well as the semi-weighted keybed, the Impulse 25 boasts 8 multi-coloured large backlit velocity sensitive drum pads. The drum pads are perfect for recording in percussion and triggering samples, but they can also be used to play melodies. The drum pads provide another way to play in your music for added flexibility. The single slider is perfect for adjusting levels and automation as well as mixing purposes. 8 endless encoders are also included, as with the sliders they can be used for automation and level adjustment as well as controlling effects and more. 6 dedicated transport controls allows you to navigate through your DAW with ease.
Plug & Play Compatibility
The compact yet robust design boasts plug and play compatibility, eliminating the need to download tedious drivers. The keyboard features both a pitch bend and modulation wheel. 2 octave/transpose buttons are used for quickly switching between key ranges. The custom blue-backlit LCD display displays all the information on your controls and DAW. 6 function buttons, with LED indicators on four of them can be used for various purposes such as a shortcut button for functions in your DAW. It features a built-in arpeggiator with tap tempo and roll.
The rear of the keyboard features a range of connections including both a USB and DC power socket. The USB port provides USB bus power, eliminating the need for a mains supply, but can also be powered via the DC power socket for added flexibility. Also included is a ¼-inch jack socket for a sustain pedal and expression pedal to customise your setup and sound. MIDI in and MIDI Out din sockets are included as well as a Kensington security slot
- Precision semi-weighted keyboard with aftertouch
- Professional control surface gives you full control of your DAW including mixer, transport and plug-in instruments and effects
- Novation’s Automap control software makes it fast and simple to assign knobs, faders and buttons to your music software
- Back-lit drum pads allow you to warp arpeggios and improvise with rhythm patterns – they also launch clips in Ableton
- Large LCD screen displays control information
- Hardware design is tough and rugged
- USB powered, with expression and sustain pedal inputs as well as MIDI in and out ports for connecting external MIDI instruments
This Novation Impulse 25 is in Good Condition and comes with it’s USB Cable.