OF COMPACT ANALOG MIXER DESIGN
Mackie relentlessly pursues the perfection of the compact mixer. VLZ4 ups the level of sonic quality at every level. The result is the most rock solid, the most easy to use and, yes, the best sounding compact mixer ever created.
Now featuring Mackie’s flagship Onyx mic preamps, the comprehensive Mackie VLZ4 line delivers the proven feature set, high-headroom/low-noise design and “Built-Like-A-Tank” construction that created an industry more than 25 years ago. From every input to every output, VLZ4 is optimized to deliver professional-quality results each and every time.
The 14-channel 1402VLZ4 mixer features Mackies renowned Onyx preamps and flexible possibilities of application in a compact design. For a clean and distortion free signal the 1402VLZ4 provides a maximum of headroom and signal-to-noise ratio in every input and output. Moreover the 1402VLZ4 impresses with its solid design as well as with a high contrast coloring of the ergonomic surface, enabling simple and intuitive handling. Additional features like the dedicated control room section and accurate fader control everyone must take the 1402VLZ4 into consideration when looking for a flexible mixer for professional applications.
- 14-channel mixer featuring Mackie signature high-headroom/low-noise design
- 6 boutique-quality Onyx mic preamps
- Ultra-wide 60dB gain range
- 128.5 dB dynamic range
- +22 dBu line input handling
- Extended frequency response
- Distortion under 0.0007% (20Hz – 50kHz)
- Improved RF rejection perfect for broadcast applications
- Phantom power for condenser mics
- 14 high-headroom line inputs with +4/-10 operation control
- 3-band EQ (80Hz, 2.5kHz, 12kHz)
- 18 dB/oct 75Hz low-cut filter on mic input channels
- 2 aux sends, level, pan and PFL solo on each channel
- 60mm long-wearing log-taper faders
- 2 stereo returns for connecting FX processor or other stereo source
- ALT 3/4 stereo bus for added routing flexibility
- Control room / phones source matrix
- High-resolution 12-segment stereo meters
- Sealed rotary control resist dust and grime
- “Built-Like-A-Tank” rugged steel chassis with powder-coat finish
- High-visibility, high-contrast controls deliver convenient “at-a-glance” visual feedback
This Mackie 1402 VLZ4 is in Fantastic Condition and has Hardly Been Used at Home Only! It comes as New with it’s Original Box, Manual and Power Cable. PLUS also included is a 5M 8-Way Audio Frequency Multi-Core Cable which features Balanced Jacks with Colour Coding.
Gallery pictures are of the actual items.