4 In to 2 Out Merge Box
The Kenton Merge-4 4 In to 2 Out Merge Box allows you to connect 4 separate MIDI sources, and combine them all into a single MIDI data stream. This enables you to connect 4 MIDI controllers or keyboards, and merge all their data including MIDI clock, MIDI time code, and SysEx. Featured on the Kenton Merge-4 are 4 MIDI inputs, and 2 MIDI outs that enable you to connect several MIDI devices to 1 or 2 MIDI ports. The Kenton Merge-4 combines opto-coupled MIDI inputs and separate drive circuits for each MIDI out socket, resulting in optimum performance and quality.
- Merge data from up to 4 separate MIDI sources into a single data stream, which appears at both of the MIDI out sockets
- Merges all MIDI data including MIDI clock, MIDI time code, and SysEx
- 4 opto-isolated MIDI ins, 2 MIDI outs
- Delivers optimum performance
- Active circuitry – can restore quality of signals received at the MIDI input that may have become degraded by losses in the MIDI cable
- Finished in brushed aluminium
- Housed in a durable metal box
This Kenton Merge-4 is in Fantastic Condition and had Home Use Only. It comes with it’s Original Box, Manual and Power Supply.