Drawmer DL251 Dual Spectral Compressor
The Drawmer DL251 Dual Spectral Compressor is the perfect addition to any type of studio.The user can guarantee flawless compression with no subsequent pitfalls in regards to maintaining high frequency signals. With many other compressors a major detriment to the sound engineer is the time consumed in the process of setting up. Drawmer’s DL251 however, utilizes their original “Auto-compressor” circuitry which dramatically reduces set up time whilst not compromise the users skill with limited or restrictive controls. Using ‘Spectral Energy’ the DL251 Dual Spectral Compressor restores the high frequencies that most compressors tend to lose, resulting in smooth, warm and transparent audio. Featuring a plethora of features, the Drawmer DL-251 Dual Spectral Compressor is the perfect addition to any studio set up, cementing itself as the industry standard for acquiring flawless and breathtaking sounds.
- 2 channel, 1 rack unit Spectral Auto/Manual Compressor
- Spectral enhance to restore high frequency under heavier compression.
- Proprietary auto compressor with slope based attack and envelope following release
- Manual attack and release control
- Zero overshoot limiter (+20dB)
- Dual VCA stages one for compression, one for enhance
- Integrated circuit VCA for compression
- Proprietary FET based discrete VCA for enhance
- Proprietary log level detector (not RMS)
- Side chain input
- +4/-10 operation, individually selectable each channel
- XLR inputs and outputs
- 1/4in sidechain insert jacks on each channel
- Hard or Soft knee selectable
- Attack and Release auto switch
- Sidechain insert listen function
- Bypass switch
- 10 segment LED metering on output lvl & gain reduction
- Dynamic Spectral Enhancement feature
- Peak limiter control
- Stereo linkable
This Drawmer DL251 is in Excellent Condition and had Home Use Only. It comes with it’s Original Manual and Power Cable.