Doepfer A-160-2 Clock Divider II Eurorack Module
The Doepfer A-160-2 Clock Divider II divides the frequency of gate/clock/trigger signals, and is designed to be a source of lower frequencies, for rhythm uses in particular. The A-160-2’s Clock input will accept any digital signal from things such as MIDI sync, the gate from a MIDI-CV interface, or an LFO for example. The outputs of the modular provide you with three sets of 7 different sub-divided clock signals. These range from half of the clock frequency, down to 1/128. The output signals of the module at the low and high levels are roughly +10V, and 0V. The A-160-2 is also equipped with a reset input, which sets all of the outputs to specific levels (mode dependent) when a reset signal is detected. The Doepfer A-160-2 is a versatile module, with a large range of modes and uses.
3 Sets Of Dividing Factors
These can be selected using a 3-position switch on the front panel:
- Power Of Two: 2, 4, 8, 16, 32, 64, 128
- Prime Numbers: 2, 3, 5, 7, 11, 13, 17
- Integer: 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
Two Output Modes
These can be selected using a 2-position switch on the front panel:
- Gate Mode: The outputs act the same way the outputs on a typical binary divider would
- Trigger Mode: The outputs are AND-wired with the clock signal (i.e. The clock pulse-width affects the pulse-width of the outputs)
- Width: 4HP / 20mm
- Depth: 35mm (Measured from the rear side of the front panel)
- +12V: +50mA
- -12V: -0mA
This Doepfer A-160-2 is in Fantastic Condition and has had Very Little Home Use Only. It comes with it’s Ribbon Cable and Screws.