Doepfer A-147-2 VCDLFO Eurorack Module
The Doepfer A-147-2 VCDLFO is a multi-function module packed to the brim with features. Consisting of a voltage-controlled LFO, switchable VCA/VC Polarizer, and a VC delay unit, the A-147-2 VCDLFO is a voltage-controlled powerhouse with an astonishing amount of flexibility. The LFO is equipped with Triangle, Sine, Sawtooth, and Rectangle waveforms, and features a Reset/Sync input. The VCA is linear, and can be switched between “normal” VCA mode, or to voltage-controlled polarizer mode. Normal mode provides you with amplification +1 with approximately +5V CV. In polarizer mode, the amplification ranges from roughly -0.5 with 0V CV to +0.5 with +5V CV, whilst +2.5V CV suppresses the signal. The final sub-unit of the VCDLFO is a simplistic voltage-controlled envelope generator with a single “Delay” parameter. It generates a linear increasing voltage starting from 0V after each Delay Reset until it reaches roughly +5V. Overall, the A-147-2’s list of capabilities is almost endless.
- Multi-Function Module With LFO, Switchable VCA, & VC Delay
- Voltage-Controlled Powerhouse With Huge Amount Of Versatility
- ‘Normal’ & Polarizer Modes For Voltage-Controlled Amplifier
- ‘Delay’ Parameter Provides Linear Increasing Voltage From 0V – +5V
- Intuitive Front Panel With Flexible I/O & Control Options
- Triangle/Sine/Rectangle Output Level: -4V to +4V (Symmetrical)
- Sawtooth Output Level: 0V to +8V (Positive Only)
- Frequency Range (Without External CV: 0.005Hz (Roughly 3 Minutes) to 200Hz
- Frequency Range (In Ultra Low Mode Or External CV): Roughly 1 Hour to Roughly 1kHz
- VCA CV/Amplification:
- 0V to +5V For Amplification 0 to +1 (In VCA Mode)
- 0V to +5V For Amplification -0.5 to +0.5 (In Polarizer Mode)
- Delay Range: Roughly 5ms to Roughly 2 Minutes
This Doepfer A-147-2 is in Fantastic Condition and had Very Little Home Use Only. It comes with it’s Ribbon Cable and Screws. PLUS we’re also Including a Patch Cable!