Doepfer A-131 VCA Eurorack Module
The Doepfer A-131 VCA is an Exponential voltage-controlled amplifier. Exponential VCAs are often associated with audio signals, but it doesn’t always have to be that way. Equipped with two audio inputs, each with its own attenuator, the A-131 amplifies the signals by an amount determined by the combination of the gain and the two CV controls. The module uses a high-end VCA circuit that is able to process slowly varying CVs as they have DC coupled signal inputs/outputs. The A-131 delivers high quality, powerful voltage-controlled amplification in a simplistic and intuitive format.
- VCA With Exponential Response For Low Level Sensitivity
- High-End VCA Circuit Processes Slowly Varying CVs
- Two CV Ins, Two Audio Ins, & Single Output
- Dedicated Input Attenuators & Master Attenuator
- Intuitive User Interface Design For Efficient Use
- Width: 8HP / 40.3mm
- Depth: 45mm (Measured from the rear side of the front panel)
- Current: +12V: +20mA / -12V: -10mA
This Doepfer A-131 VCA is in Fantastic Condition and had Home Use Only. It comes with it’s Ribbon Cable and Screws. PLUS we’re also including a Patch Cable!