Reference-Class 4-Channel Expander/Gate/Compressor/Peak Limiter with Dynamic Enhancer and Low Contour Filter
Looking for a multi-channel compressor for stage and studio? The Behringer Multicom Pro-XL MDX4600 Compressor is a four-channel compressor/limiter/expander ready to take on your biggest challenges. The expander increases signal presence and energy, while the compressor minimizes peaks without loss of high frequencies. The switchable Interactive Knee Adaptation (IKA) in the MDX4600 combines the advantages of hard and soft-knee compressors. You can run the MDX4600 as four separate processors or couple them for two stereo channels.
- Switchable IKA (Interactive Knee Adaptation) program-adaptive compression circuitry combines the advantages of hard-knee and soft-knee characteristics
- IRC (Interactive Ratio Control) expander/gate circuitry for virtually inaudible noise suppression
- Switchable dynamic Enhancer for brilliant, lively audio even with heavy compression
- IGC (Interactive Gain Control) peak limiting circuitry combines clipper and program limiter for reliable and inaudible protection against signal peaks
- Switchable Low contour filter prevents “pumping” due to low-frequency dominated compression
- Stereo couple function selectable for channels 1/2 and 3/4
- Separate 8-segment LED meters for input/output levels and gain reduction
- Selectable operating level (+4 dBu/-10 dBV)
- Servo-balanced inputs and outputs with ¼” TRS and gold-plated XLR connectors
- Designed and engineered in Germany
This Behringer Multicom Pro-XL MDX4600 is in Good Condition with just some slight marks/scratches where it’s been in a rack. It comes with it’s Power Cable.