Analogue Solutions Fusebox Analog Synthesizer
The Analogue Solutions Fusebox is a stand-alone semi modular analogue mono synthesizer containing the legendary Analogue Solutions vintage synth sound. The synthesizer consists of 3 voltage control oscillators (VCO) generating both sawtooth and square waves. The Fusebox synthesizer is also fitted with LFO modulation and 12db filter controls for endless creativity. In addition it is equipped with a 16-step arpeggiator, patternator and a special pitch transposer (interval generator) featuring 6 rotary knobs for setting different pitches and your own interesting patterns. No presets are included, however, there are multiple options for creating your own unique sounds and the synthesizer can be used right out of the box with no need to plug in MIDI.
Parameters & Controls
The Analogue Solutions Fusebox features a wide range of parameters and controls to allow maximum flexibility and creativity for sound manipulation. Included is the standard LFO modulation with a choice of either sine or square waves to alter your sounds as well as the multi mode 12db filter featuring Low pass, High pass, Band pass, and Notch filters making it very versatile. It boasts a interval generator which is a special type of pitch transposer. You can set 6 different pitches to each switch and can then transpose the VCOs manually to create live performances. The interval generator is great when used together with the arpeggiator and/or patternator. Additionally the 2 beat knobs can be used to alter the rhythm of the 8 step gate.
The sleek design of the Fusebox not only features real analogue hardwood provided by a sustainable source, but also a unique flexible casing. This unique case allows you to lay the synth flat with a few easy adjustments depending on preference.
Patching & Connectivity
There are an extensive amount of 3.5mm input and output sources for each and every control which can all be cross-patched with each other to create an unlimited amount of sounds. The Fusebox also features MIDI In, Out, Thru for connecting a keyboard allowing you to play your own notes.
3 Voltage Control Oscillators
The Analogue Solutions Fusebox consists of 3 VCOs with a numerous amount of rotary control knobs for tonal shaping. VCO 1 is fitted with an octave switch allowing you to easily switch the pitch up or down by 12 pitches. VCO 2 and 3 both include a wide range switch to make the tune range very wide. In addition, VCO 2 and 3 can both be used as LFOs. As well as this, VCO 2 and 3 are equipped with detune knobs allowing the oscillators to go out of phase with each other to make a more organic, dynamic, thicker sound or even extremely out of tune electronic sounds.
- 3 VCOs featuring sawtooth and square wave
- CV inputs for pitch and pulse width
- Manual Pulse width
- 3.5mm Jack for patch cables
- Detune rotary knobs
- VCO 1: Octave Switch, Cross Modulation Switch (FM)
- VCO 2: Wide range switch, oscillator sync
- VCO 3: Wide range switch, MIDI pitch control can be disabled to make this a free running oscillator
- VCO 2 and 3 can both be used as LFOs
- White Noise
- LFO modulation with sine a square wave
- Sub oscillator, taken from VCO 3
- Mixer with Mute switches and additional audio inputs
- Multimode 12db filter – featuring low pass, high pass, band pass, and notch filters
- VCA – with EG and Thru (bypass) switch LFO with delay (fade in) feature
- 2 Envelopes with Triggering options
- MIDI In, Out, Thru
- Interval generator
- Arpeggiator – will transmit the notes to MIDI Out
- Patternator – this is a unique type of sequencer / rhythm generator
- Use the 4 CV control to create melodic loops change the loop using the Skip and Reset switches in real time
- 2 Beat knobs to alter the 8 step gate / trigger pattern generator
- Unique artistic case design
- MIDI to CV output socket including clock
This Analogue Solutions Fusebox is in Really Excellent Condition and Sounds Fantastic! It is the Latest Version and comes with it’s Original Power Supply and 2 x Patch Cables.