The Alesis RA300 Reference Amplifier, with its rugged construction, striking good looks, groundbreaking new approach to industrial design and a long list of features is a powerful 2U rackmount studio amp.
Providing a crisp, clean signal for outstanding performance and extended speaker life. Designed for studio use, the RA 300 amp incorporates advanced convection cooling for heat dissipation.
The result is long, stable operation unaffected by heat-related complications, without the added distraction and annoyance of fan cooling. And eliminating the danger of losing hard-to- hear details due to noisy amp performance.
- Power amplifier for project and commercial recording studios, broadcast and post-production control rooms
- Height: 2 RU
- Rated output per channel: 4 ohms – 150 watts RMS per channel
- Rated output per channel: 8 ohms – 90 watts RMS per channel
- Rated output per channel: 8 ohms – 300 watts RMS, bridged mode
- Signal to Noise Ratio: >105dB
- Frequency Response: 10Hz – 70kHz 0, -3dB
- Distortion: < 0.02% @ 4ohms, 20Hz – 20kHz
- Input Sensitivity: 4dB for rated output
- Crosstalk: 85dB, 1kHz
- Output offset: /- 50 mV, Servo controlled
- Analog Inputs: 2 x 1/4 inch jack TRS balanced / RCA & XLR
- Analog Outputs: Binding posts
- Cool, quiet operation (no fan)
This Alesis RA300 is in Good Condition and comes with it’s Power Cable.