Alesis 3630 Compressor
Since its introduction, the 3630 Compressor™ has become the most popular dynamics processor ever made. The reason is easy to understand: it provides two independent full-featured compressor/ limiters in one rack space while offering excellent sonic quality for any application from studio recording to live sound or broadcast. The 3630 offers Ratio, Threshold, Attack and Decay controls to customize its compression response for even the toughest signals. You can also choose between RMS and Peak compression styles, plus Hard and Soft Knee dynamic curves for every application from subtle gain control to in-your-face punch. As an independent dual-channel compressor, the 3630 offers separate controls for two different source signals. Plus, two fully independent gates with threshold and rate controls allow you to easily and efficiently stifle unwanted ambient noise. Other advanced dynamics processing features such as precise signal metering, a sidechain for keying or ducking effects and stereo linkable operation make the 3630 the most powerful compressor in its class.
- Two complete channels of studio-grade dynamic processing
- Stereo Link or Dual Mono operation with individual Bypass
- Peak or RMS averaging dynamic detection
- Threshold, Ratio, and Output controls
- Variable Attack and Release, with Hard or Soft Knee switch
- Dual 12-stage LED metering (per channel)
- Gate offers Threshold and Rate controls, plus direction switch
- 1:1 Ratio delivers dual-channel noise gate operation
- Side Chain connections to interface with other effects
This Alesis 3630 is in Good Condition and comes with it’s Original Power Supply.