2HP Burst Generator Eurorack Module
The 2hp Burst Generator is a voltage controlled burst generator and trigger delay that outputs a stream of triggers, ideal for creating a bouncing ball effect, IDM drums, or humanizing a clock signal. The 2HP Burst Generator offers CV over the speed and amount of repetitions, as well as having the choice to include or remove the initial trigger. The module allows you to tweak on the fly, making it ideal for creating live performances with evolving drum/burst patterns.
2hp is the smallest width that a eurorack module can be. The company are focused on creating powerful modules with a small size, designed to easily fit into your eurorack case or live performance rig. 2hp focuses on both space and quality, offering an unparalleled performance to size ratio.
- Voltage controlled burst generator
- CV over number of pulses and rate of output
- Initial trigger can be included or omitted from output
- Burst range – 1 up to 32 repeats
- Burst speed – 10ms to 500ms
- Skiff friendly
- Silver Face-Plate Version
- Size: 2HP
- Depth: 47mm
- Max Current: +12V = 26mA, -12v = 7mA
This 2HP Burst is in Fantastic Condition and has had Very Little Home Use Only. It comes with it’s Original Box, Ribbon Cable and Screws. PLUS we’re also Including a Patch Cable!